Categories

Tuesday 8 April 2014

RIPPED JEANS&FLORAL JUMPER










   Jeans-Stradivarius,Shoes-Asos,Bag-H&M,Jumper-Atmosphere

I'm trying hard for a long time to understand how to create and wear simple and minimalist outfits, but it seems it does not work.
I always loved mixing fabrics,colors,I can't ever choose any black item so I think I'm trying with no result to change my style.
Why to change it?
Because I just got confused lately seeing so many people wearing all black outfits that I thought I should immediately update my style:-)
Well,this is wrong.I've learned style is personal and it comes from within,from knowing who you are and who you want to be.
In my opinion,the secret to looking fabulous is to wear something we feel gorgeous in and which fit our personality,too.
Going over this topic,I want to tell I have great news for you,more exactly it's a little surprise for my old and new readers,so stay close,on Friday you'll find out what is it all about.
I'm pretty shure you're all going to love it!





No comments:

Post a Comment